Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Saigon Sky and Summer Weather



Before coming to Saigon, everybody warned us about the weather here. "It's so hot and humid in Ho Chi Minh City, it's like a sauna!" Yes, it's humid, but nothing to worry about. We are in the middle of the rainy season, and I swear to God it doesn't rain more than once a day. It rains heavily, but the temperature doesn't exceed 30°C. And it even cools down in the evenings and we need to cover ourselves with some sheets at night. When I think about summers in Europe, I realize they are much more unbearable that the Vietnamese summer in the South. It's 38°C and very dry in Romania as I write - so I am really happy I can spend the summer here. As someone told me - it's a very nice place to be: no twisters, only honest rains!

No comments:

Post a Comment