Wednesday, July 6, 2011

5 Things I love The Most about Saigon Today



I have been in Saigon for five days now and I know really well what my likes and dislikes are here. My top 5 likes about Saigon are:

1. food - the best cuisine I tested so far... by far! I am so happy I can also buy fresh fruit and juice from the street peddlers or from the market anytime for almost nothing.

2. people smiling all the time - we should learn that from them;

3. wi-fi in most cafes and restaurants and even in the most run down hotels. Quality is not exceptional, but it's good to have a wi-fi network when you need it.

4. things can be pretty cheap if you don't go shopping to the most luxurious stores or if you are good at bargaining with the sellers in the tourist area.

5. the coffee here is absolutely awesome - ca phe sua da has been my favorite of all.

Let's see how many others will add up to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment